An energetic, commercial and global strategic leader, executive business coach and seasoned practitioner who draws extensively on the thinking, insights and practice from the fields of Leadership, Purpose and Values, Organizational Learning, Design and Development, Business Psychology & Resilience, Performance Improvement, Employee Engagement and Behavioral Change. She works in partnership with her clients to design and deliver short and long term sustainable solutions that are relevant and will make a difference to the context and challenges they face as individual leaders, teams and in the wider organization to achieve results.
She has 30+ years of organizational experience (+5 years based overseas) across a diverse range of sectors including oil and gas, telecommunications, financial services, consumer, utilities, management consulting and not for profit organizations globally. She has been a coach and mentor to the executives and senior level leaders she has worked with throughout her career. She is an executive coach, HR Adviser, faculty member and independent consultant who has built a number of partnerships and alliances in the areas she is most passionate to serve. Her recent international experience has included South Africa, India, USA, Dubai and Lithuania.
She works extensively in the field of HR and organizational development practice at senior leadership and board level. She focuses on leading, coaching, facilitating and advising on strategic change and building organizational capability. She has considerable business experience working on breakthrough projects; innovation; meaning-making and purpose-led firms, turnarounds, integrations, major culture change and business transformations.
Her delivery capabilities include executive coaching, leadership career transitions, facilitation, designing organizations, designing and delivering leadership development programs, facilitating team development, designing and running leadership workshops and conferences, coaching teams, delivering on business change and developing HR professionals.
Accreditations & Expertise
- Reflections on Change – (Best Paper AESC Award Milan 2007)
- Growing Talent: A Corporate Duty – (Chapter Published 2010)
- Lay Court Member & Trustee Edinburgh Napier University
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, Scotland
- Executive Director EMEA, Global Executive Networks
- Trained in Psychometrics (Firo B; Hogan; MBTI)
- Coaching & Leadership Programmes (Associate Director at YSC; Cantle, CTI, Dialogos, Bath Consultancy, Ashridge Business School)
- Programme Director & Executive Coach – School for CEOs
- HR Adviser – PositiveGroup.org; Faculty Member Barclays Bank
- Executive Arts Change Methodologies